We have started accepting consignments!!
What we will accept
All types of "Newer" furniture in excellent condition... (No damage
and no partical board!)
2) All types of good quality
Antique furniture in excellent condition
decor items of all types...
4) Quality Crystal (Waterford,
Sabino, Lalique.... no generic brands) and High Quality Pottery and Sterling Silver items
5) Complete sets of Dishes in mint condition...
6) Antique toys and other interesting items....
Items we will not accept
1) Entertainment Centers that
will not hold at least 55" TV
Anything Damaged or Worn ( Except normal wear on Antiques)
Partial Sets of anything
5) Anything Redicously Heavy!
1) Email Pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by for approval (email and I will give you a text number
if that's easier)
2) You make appointment to drop off item(s) or we can refer you have someone to pick up (for a fee).
3) Alvin Antique Center prices all items as they arrive, taking into considerations
the condition and current market trends (We can not guarantee an accurate price from a picture).
4) Price is reduced 20% every 30 days (an additional 10% can be taken at anytime
for facilitate sale).
5) Items must be left 90 days
mininimum... (early retrieval is okay but you will pay 50% of current price to AACM)
6) 50/50% Split on all items.
7) Checks on previous months sales are available after the 15th of the following month. (Checks not picked up within
6 months of sale date will be null and void and not reissued)
8) Items left over 150 days will be considered abandoned and be disposed of as seen fit by AACM. No notice will be
given, it's up to you to keep up with your consignments.....
Please give us a minimium of 2 days notice if you are going to picking up your consignments. Pick up Wednesday - Friday only!
*We will do our best to protect
your items, but we can't be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. We do not insure!
*We have limited lockable space
for expensive and fragile items.
* This is available to the general public, to help liquidate items.... this is not for dealers!