Consignment and Estate Liquidation Service
we will accept
1) All types of furniture in
excellent condition... (Clean with no damage)
2) All types of good quality Antique furniture
3) Home decor items of all types...
Quality Crystal (Waterford, Sabino, Lalique.... )
Complete sets of Dishes...
toys and other interesting items....
Estate Jewelry and Sterling Silver
pottery in excellent condition
Items we will not accept
1) Entertainment Centers that will not hold at least 55" TV
2) Anything Damaged
3) Partial Sets of anything
How it Works
1) Email Pictures to "email@example.com"
2) You make an appointment to drop
off item(s) or we can refer someone to pick up (for a fee).
3) Alvin Antique Center prices all items as they arrive, taking into consideration the condition and current market
trends (We can not guarantee an accurate price from a picture).
4) Price is reduced 20% every 30 days (an additional 10% can be taken at anytime to facilitate sale).
5) Items must be left 90 days mininimum... (early retrieval is okay but you
will pay 50% of current price to AACM)
6) We get
50% for items under $250.00 / 40% items over $250.00 / 33.3% on items over $1000.00
7) Checks on previous month sales are available after the 15th of the following month. (Checks
not picked up within 6 months of sale date will be null and void and not reissued)
8) Items left over 150 days will be considered abandoned and be disposed of as we see fit by
AACM. No notice will be given, it's up to you to keep up with your consignments.....
9) Please give us a minimium of 2 days notice if you are going to be picking up your consignments.
Pick up Wednesday, Thursday and Friday only! No weekend retrieval!
*We will do our best to protect your items, but we can't be held responsible
for lost, stolen or damaged items. We do not insure!
*We have limited lockable space for expensive and fragile items.
* This is available to the general
public, to help liquidate items.... this is not for dealers!